Friday, October 23, 2015

Christmas Cards 2015 {only the beginning}

So I started on my Christmas cards yesterday and I'm pretty proud of myself! Usually I procrastinate until Thanksgiving before getting started. This year I did a little buying of new Christmas stamps and dies and it really inspired me to get a jump on things!

Today I'm sharing two cards made using new Hero Arts products!


For this card I used the new Clearly Kelly set "Kelly's Noel". I gold embossed the tree, sentiment and dove. The border design was randomly stamped using the beautiful inks from the October "My Monthly Hero" kit. Clean and simple with no frills!


I love how this card turned out! I will probably never be able to replicate it as I just started stamping the wreath with no pre-planning. It's a miracle that it worked!
I used the Build a Wreath by Lia set along with the Joy Stamp + Cut set. For the stamping I used the October "My Monthly Hero" inks along with Lawn Fawn Doe ink. 



"One's life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses."
Luke 12:15

thanks so much for your visit!







9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas cards, Nancy! Your gold embossed tree is so pretty and I love the beautiful border you created! LOVE the fabulous wreath you created on your second card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your yummy Christmas cards with new HA, Nancy! Cool border with the embossed tree but that wreath is my fave - gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your yummy Christmas cards with new HA, Nancy! Cool border with the embossed tree but that wreath is my fave - gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous! Love them both!
    Thanks for joining us for the Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those are both gorgeous Holiday cards!! I LOVE that wreath on your second card. Just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that wreath card, BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! My favorite is that beautiful wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! I must get busy with my Christmas cards...thanks for the lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Xmas Nancy! I have the deck the halls set and haven't use it yet. This is so cute that now I have to try it! Last one before I pack up the Christmas stuff 🙈

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!