Saturday, May 9, 2015

A Bun in the Oven Mother's Day Card

My daughter-in-love, Mary is adding another grandchild to the Krueger clan in November and there's a rumor it may be a girl! Finally, a girl! I made her a sweet and punny card for Mother's Day.

congrats- bun it the oven


bun in the oven
I used Lawn Fawn Plus One, Gingham Backdrops and Penelope's Blossoms stamp sets with Stitched Circle and Rectangle Stackables sets.

bun in the oven inside

bun in the oven inside
The inside sentiment is an older Hero Arts wood mount stamp. I just love the font! I added some more Penelope's Blossoms on the inside as well.

Happy Mother's Day to all who have ever nurtured and loved a child!

Thanks so much for your sweet comments, they make me smile!
blessings,
nancy

8 comments:

  1. Your card could not get any cuter! I love the stitched borders, the gingham, the colors, and oh my, those flowers really add so much! Congrats to you and to your growing family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute as Nancy. congratulations to your family

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card -love those tiny flowers, how decorative! And how nice to know it 'might be' a little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is such a sweet, sweet card! Congrats on the new little one joining your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! What a very happy time for your family. :) Your card is so very sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Bun in the oven"... Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!