Friday, March 13, 2015

Lawn Fawn Stuck on You Birthday Card

I did something totally remarkable last week! I mailed my sister's birthday card on time! And she got it before her birthday; seriously patting myself on the back as I don't know if this will ever happen again.

I love Lawn Fawn's new Stuck on You set. After stamping more than 150 sample cards with it you'd think I would be so over it but I couldn't wait to ink up these cute images and make a birthday card for my sister.


The background is Lemon Polka from the Let's Polka, Mon Amie 6x6 Petite Paper pack. 
The pretty script greeting is from Scripty Sayings; I love how it fills the whole panel.


Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Stackables really give a card a finished look
 and help this hopelessly wonky crafter keep things squared up. 
I used the Stuck on You coordinating die set to pop up the tiny flowers.


I couldn't resist stamping the cute saguaro on the inside with a message from Year Three!

thanks so much!
blessings, 
nancy

6 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable Nancy ! Love the colours and the sentiment... Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the little flowers on the cacti! Congrats for getting the card to her on time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, and I'm used to outline images that I color, but I love how you stamped this, with these inks, and now this stamp set is on my wish list!
    Thanks so much Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card!! I love these new Lawn Fawn images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love the coloring on your sweet succulents, Nancy - bet your sister loved this beauty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!