Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Happy Year Five Lawn Fawn!!

I'm joining my friend, Jenn Shurkus and a bunch of Lawn Fawn fanatics to wish my sweet friends at Lawn Fawn a very happy birthday as they celebrate five years of bringing smiles!



You should have arrived from the blog of my sweet and talented friend, Lenny. If you encounter a broken link or if you want to start at the beginning you can click HERE to go to Jenn's blog to see the complete list of participating blogs.

I decided to use all FIVE of the Birthday Mini sets on one over-sized card. Luckily I will be able to hand-deliver it next time I show up at the office.

My card measures 4¼ x 10 inches.

A bowl of happiness!
Lots of birthday images colored with Copics.

Year One and Year Two
Here's a fun fact: Year Two was released after Year Three; 
that's why it's our "belated" birthday set!

Year Three and Year Four


Year Five


I went through all my Lawn Fawn sets to find all the birthday greetings to use on the inside of the card! I stamped them all with the new Lawn Fawn Dye Ink pads in Cranberry, Mermaid, Fake Tan, Deep Sea, Wild Rose, Freshly Cut Grass, Sunflower and Hippo.

I have worked for Kelly Marie, Mike and Erica for most of their 5 years and you will not meet 3 more talented, kind-hearted and wonderful people. We have had some wonderful adventures together and I'm looking forward to many more! It's a joy to work with everyone at Lawn Fawn! Congrats on your successful first five years!

Here's a list of all the Lawn Fawn products I used on the front of this card:
Year One
Year Two + coordinating dies
Year Three
Year Four + coordinating dies
Year Five + coordinating dies
A Birdie Told Me Dies
Chit Chat Dies
Large and Small Stitched Square Stackables
Stitched Scalloped Borders
Wood Veneer- Hearts and Stars
Let's Polka, Mon Amie Vanilla Polka 12x12 paper
Sentiments Inside Card:
Bake Me A Cake
Sophie's Sentiments
Happy Everything
Hats Off to You
Check This Out
Critters Down Under
Grand Greetings
Good Fortune
#awesome
Critters on the Savanna
Beep Boop Birthday
So Much to Say
Birthday Tags
Baked with Love
Scripty Sayings

Thanks so much for your visit! Why not head over to the Lawn Fawn Facebook page and wish them a Happy 5th Birthday!

Your next stop on the hop is Lorraine's Loft! I'm sure Lols has a fabulous birthday card to share!

blessings,
nancy

54 comments:

  1. I love how you used all the year stamps! Love all the fun details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!! I just love the inside as well!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love how you used all of the "year" sets on one card. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card it's fabulous! It great how you made it like a walk down memory lane. I love this company and I wish them many successful years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! I think i'm in love with that turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a special post, Nancy! Love your fun card! It's perfect for this birthday celebration! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great and very special card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Lawn Fawn! Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is awesome, Nancy!! I like how you used all of the year stamps for this card! I might have to use your card as inspiration, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome, and well thought out card. Love it! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOH I love this Nancy !! to use all of the stamp sets is brilliant and I am sure Kelly and all at Lawn Fawn will LOVE it !! what a fabulous keepsake ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card and a great tidbit you shared about the Year Two set. Happy Birthday Lawn Fawn! We love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great use of all the images. Love they peek out of the die frames. Great coloring and design. And the inside of the card is a hoot! You Rock! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is so wonderful and cute. Love how full it is. Great cad!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me encantaaaa! I love it! Love your great idea! All the birthday stamps sets, all this fabulouse sentiments!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow oh wow! This is the FIRST time I have ever seen anybody make a card like this! FAR OUT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. your card is so awesome.. yay for birthday

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW,that card is AMAZING! Wat to go Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an amazing card, inside and out! I love that you used the five birthday stamps and they all came together with your speech bubbles and party birds! Great idea to use all the sentiments too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a wonderful card!!!!! Love how you used all the "year" stamps

    ReplyDelete
  21. luv the year 3 and 2 fun fact! such a cute card with adorable critters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a very cool idea.I love these mini sets.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This card is so fabulous! What a wonderful idea to showcase each of the "year" sets. Your coloring is beautiful too. This is definitely a show-stopper.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great idea, using all of those sentiment stamps together. Cute card

    ReplyDelete
  25. I LOVE the idea of using all the happy birthday sentiments like that!! The card front is too cute. I LOVE the way you created this!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the "stacked photo" look of your card! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think your idea for your card is super. I love all the Happy Birthday sentiments you used inside. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. So much happiness on one card~

    ReplyDelete
  29. WoW! Nancy, that is quite THE card! Amazing, job!

    ReplyDelete
  30. whoa nancy! this is fan-tablulous!how brilliant to use all their 'year' sets from 1-5! (can you believe I don't have year one's set?!!) I cannot believe you stamped all those happy birthdays too on the inside! awesome card! I miss you at the office! loving being a part of this lawn fawn adventure with you!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your card is just amazing, LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a wonderful card! Congrats yo LF!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a wonderful card! Congrats yo LF!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great card! Everything guess together so well, seams like all the critters know each other from the begining.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow, fabulous card! Lovely design and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  36. simply gorgeous Nancy. Happy Birthday to Lawn Fawn.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow! That a lot of sentiments. I love cards like this!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wowza! You must have set some sort of record for THEE most stamps and dies used on one (tall) card! LOVE it! You've got mad coloring skills, Nancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Sweet coloring of all the images!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your card is fantastic Nancy ! Such a wonderful creation ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  41. Nancy this card is amazing! I love what you've done on the out and the inside combining all those sets. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great card, but I especially like the many varied Happy Birthday stamps inside the card. Never thought of that, but I think I'll try it.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Fabulous, it's very cute. The little hippo is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the use of the frames to set off all of the great sets!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Outstanding! Love love love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Un hermoso trabajo lleno de detalles especiales

    ReplyDelete
  47. Fabulous card & a brilliant idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. omgosh nancy- this is soooo stinkin cuuuuuute!!! I love the little snapshots of each of the "year" sets but i am a huge fan of the repetitive "happy birthdays" on the inside!! So clever :) thank you for being part of this hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love the window panels and how you used so many different stamp sets to create one great card!

    ReplyDelete
  50. This card is absolutely amazing and so clever!! I just love how you incorporated all of the birthday sentiments and birthday sets!

    ReplyDelete
  51. LOL. I guess I should say, " HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAWN FAWN!" There, NOW I feel better!
    GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!