Thursday, May 9, 2013

New Lawn Fawn - A Good Apple

I just love this set! A Good Apple has images that are perfect for a teacher but I think the creativity with this set will go beyond the classroom!

I made this card to be displayed at Stamp Fever and it's based on a sample card I designed for Lawn Fawn to send to retail stores. I just love the fun little accessory images and that little strip of Dewey Decimal paper!




My son Ben's brand new fiancee (!!!) Mary is receiving her Master's Degree in Reading Education this month. I'm thinking this set will make a perfect card to congratulate her on this amazing achievement!

The newly engaged couple!

Tomorrow I'll be sharing Blue Skies!

blessings
nancy

7 comments:

  1. Isn't that the cutest set?! Love your fun card, Nanc! Beautiful coloring on those adorable images!

    What a wonderful photo of Ben and Mary! They sure look happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joyful time for your family!!! Blessings to the newly engaged couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy family time, Nancy. And this card is so dear - how many remember Dewey Decimal? The entire pad of paper looks like fun. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card Nancy!! I can see a lot of possibilities with this set! And congrats to your son- great pic of him and his fiancé!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card Nancy. And congrats to your son and his new fiancee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!