Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Hero Arts Stamps and a Birthday Card

I love the new Hero Arts-Studio Calico stamps! They're fun, a little retro and so versatile, you can use them on anything! I inked mine up to make a birthday card for the new mommy, my sweet daughter-in-love.

I combined stamps from 3 sets: You are the Best, Hooray, and My Happy. The sentiment is from Bake Me a Cake by Lawn Fawn. The papers are Echo Park Country Drive.
~ Romans 5:1 ~
Therefore, since we have been made right in God's sight by faith, 
we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ has done for us.

blessings,
nancy



9 comments:

  1. Stunning card Nancy! I really love the colors you used, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Nancy! At Scrapfest, we received a stamp set that has the round woodgrain and little bird. You've inspired me with this card! Love the colors and paper too! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card for your DIL. that focal stamp is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Nancy, love the bright colors for this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful, Nancy - must go check out these stamps!! How is Gramma doing? :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a happy card. I too was admiring the bright and cheery papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh-so-sweet! I'm totally hooked on getting those stamps now!!!
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Nancy - love these new images too and the colours are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your posted happy birth day card designed so beautifully i like it...
    Plastic business cards
    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!